Distill doesn't remember that a monitor is for the current device when the device restarts

Distill.io doesn’t remember that a monitor is for the current device when the device restarts/wakes up. Check log doesn’t update even though a tab is opening and closing as if checks are being done.

The symptoms suggest two possibilities:

1. The Watchlist being used to view the monitors and check log is webapp’s. The URL in this case should start with https://monitor.distill.io. This is the most likely reason why are you not able to view log of checks for local monitors. In this case, please go to the Watchlist as shown in the following post: Scheduling checks - #4 by ajitk

2. The second scenario is the data being saved by the extension is being wiped out on restart. In this case, you should not be able to view any data in the Watchlist. But this is unlikely as I am assuming that you can view the monitors in your Watchlist.

Hope this helps!

I have no idea what changed, but it wasn’t me, and now Watchlist seems to know if the device I am currently using matches a monitor have saved. So thank you