Website doesnt show anything once selecting part of page

I used to be able to monitor pages like this

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Pennsylvania/type-land/price-na-90000/lot-sqft-217800/pnd-hide/55p-hide/sby-6 and other pages,

now nothing appears and is completely blank, yet if you select full page there’s content but results in chnage so often it becomes meaningless, so is there any way to overcome this issue.

it seems to have changed around April /May

1 Like

Hello @whizadree, the likely problem could be that the autogenerated selectors stop working because some of the identifiers in the page change a lot. I have created the following config manually. Can you try it out?

{
  "selections": [
    {
      "frames": [
        {
          "index": 0,
          "excludes": [],
          "includes": [
            {
              "type": "css",
              "expr": "[data-testid='property-detail']"
            }
          ]
        }
      ],
      "dynamic": true,
      "delay": 5
    }
  ],
  "regexp": null,
  "ignoreEmptyText": true,
  "includeStyle": false,
  "dataAttr": "text"
}

Feel free to reach out in case you face any issues.

Sadly Im having difficulty even adding the page I deleted the original watch since it stopped working, now when I try to add, the selection is completely not even showing the page… so I can not select the first image/location . , if you do full-page search it shows the page in the incorrect scale of all images … however there’s no option to select anything in part of page , thus can not add to config

If you are using the browser extension to add the monitors, you can use the option to “monitor full page” and then update the config in options window.

Alternatively, following is the exported JSON that you can import as JSON in your Watchlist:

{"client":{"web":1},"data":[{"name":"Pennsylvania Land for Sale & Real Estate | realtor.com®","uri":"https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Pennsylvania/type-land/price-na-90000/lot-sqft-217800/pnd-hide/55p-hide/sby-6","content_type":2,"config":"{\"selections\":[{\"frames\":[{\"index\":0,\"excludes\":[],\"includes\":[{\"expr\":\"[data-testid='property-detail']\",\"type\":\"css\"}]}],\"dynamic\":true,\"delay\":5}],\"regexp\":null,\"ignoreEmptyText\":true,\"includeStyle\":false,\"viewport\":{\"width\":1843,\"height\":979},\"dataAttr\":\"text\"}","schedule":"{\"type\":\"INTERVAL\",\"params\":{\"interval\":10829}}","state":40,"tags":[],"ts":"2022-06-08T11:19:55.919Z","datasource_id":null}]}

Let me know if you face any issue. Cheers!