I followed the steps in the tutorial from the Distill Blog: Monitoring availability of US visa appointment dates using Distill – Distill and followed the video.
I created the macros and checked the Replay -
- Go To Website
- Type in Username
- Type in the Password
- Check agreement Box
- Click Continue
- Click Reschedule Appointment
- Click Reschedule Appointment Button
- Turned on Visual Selector
- Highlighted the section that says, “There are no available appointments at the selected location. Please try again later.”
- Saved the monitor and set the interval for 4 hours with a push notification, SMS, and e-mail
I hit save and did a 4-hour interval. I kept this running, and when an appointment slot did open on Tuesday (someone notified me), I ran a “Check for Changes,” but I didn’t receive any alerts. I double-checked the website manually, and “There are no available appointments at the selected location. Please try again later.” it was no longer there, so Distil Monitor should have alerted me because the visual selector areas were changed (a drop-down was added, and text was removed).
Any help/support would be appreciated