Upcoming Webinar | Troubleshooting Errors While Using Distill | Register Now!

Dear Community,

Join us for an informative webinar on Troubleshooting Errors While Using Distill.

Date: Tuesday, June 13, 2023, Time: 11:00 am to 11:45 am ET.

Learn practical strategies with step-by-step examples to overcome challenges and roadblocks in setting up your monitors.

Topics Covered in the webinar include:

• Minimizing false-positives
  • Troubleshooting common errors (SELECTION_EMPTY, EMACRO, etc.)
  • Local vs. cloud monitors: Which to choose?
  • Managing cookie expiration
  • Handling blocking challenges (Captcha, Bot detection)

Only 100 spots are available. Register now at https://distill.io/webinars/
See you there!

Best,
Distill Product Team

Hi, has the Troubleshooting Webinar been recorded? Is it available for viewing? I am looking for guidance/tutorial on fine-tuning the professional version and reducing/eliminating false positives

hi @mpd_distill ,
Here’s the link for the webinar recording: Troubleshooting Errors While Using Distill | Webinar recording - YouTube

Thank you, I will check it out.

Hi, on some websites distill doesn’t work so I’m just wondering if anyone has a solution? For example on the website below I’m trying to monitor any part of the page but it doesn’t really work.

I periodically get false positives every day or every other day. Its eating up my SMS notification limit. Not really sure why this happens. Is there any way to have it ignore if its equal to the ‘Relevance’ word is detected? Its always ‘Relevance’ every time it fires off, then of course it ends up firing off AGAIN 10 minutes later when it runs again and its back to default word of 1-2 of 2 so i get another text message.

Image:

Hi @vyserage

You can try setting up an additional condition as follows:

Hope that helps!!

Cheers,
Surya