There ATM Card declined during the payment

Card Declined during the Payment International payment was activated on my ATM card but declined why?

Hello @kunwar, Distill uses Sripe for payments. The most common code for a failed payment is do_not_honor decline code. Stripe suggests the following action in the following scenario:

The card was declined for an unknown reason. The customer needs to contact their card issuer for more information

Can you try contacting your card issuer to check if they have more information about this? You can also try sending an email to billing [at] distill.io in case you need to share private or sensitive information.

I contacted my Card issuer bank they says me there is no problem from his end.

Thanks for the information. Please note that the decline code is created by the card issuer. Did they say anything about why the attempted payment was declined? Unfortunately, we can’t help if a card is declined. There are two alternatives that I can think of:

1. Try using a different card. A credit card may work better in your case.
  2. We also support App Store for subscriptions. If you have an iOS device, then you can install Distill’s iOS app and use that to make a subscription.