Changed IPs and same issue. they open in my browsers but not with distil internal browser. Always gives me this protocol error and all pages remain in error tab now? Thanks
but I know when pasted into chrome, firefox or Opera it loads fine. So I suspect the cache or cookies of Distils internal browser needs to be cleaned perhaps as ive seen this happen with other sites not loading on one browser?
the desktop app now has the feature to clear the data (option in settings > advanced). for the browsers, you will need to clear them manually or install a browser extension like cache killer that does this automatically for you.
Are you able to confirm if cache is cleared/ignored for each page refresh on the desktop app?
The ‘clear data’ setting/button in the app is just a one time deal, kinda making it useless aside from debugging.
I have been using the chrome extension with classic cache killer but have much better performance on the desktop app, so would like to be able to know if each page check is done without any local cache interfering with changes.
I can open the webpage with no issues in my browser but I keep getting this following error every time I setup a monitor and the schedule runs: ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR.
I have tried changing the monitor device types and cleared the browser data in the Distill desktop app, nothing seems to work.
@mllattanzi Could you please share the website URL and a full-page screenshot showing the ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR error?
Also, just to confirm, does this error occur when the monitor runs locally through the Distill Desktop App, or does it also occur when you assign the monitor to another device, such as the browser extension or Distill Cloud?