SELECTION_EMPTY - dynamic page

Hi, I’m trying to monitor classes on a specific week at Peloton Studios: Peloton® Studios
However using the visual selector, I either get results for the most recent week, or, the monitor returns with “SELECTION_EMPTY”. Suggestions for how to monitor this dynamic page? Thanks!

Hi @sacook805, I see the following when opening this page:

Couple of quick questions:

1. Do you get the same view?
  2. What needs to be monitored in this page to know when a slot opens up?

Thanks!

Yes I get the same view when I visit the page. I want to monitor any changes made to April 25, 26, 27, 28, or 29. Thank you!

I tried adding a macro but I can’t seem to get the monitor to pick up anything other than the cookie selection. Any advice appreciated! Thanks!

Macro is the way to look for dates that are not displayed on the page. Can you share the macro? I will check it out and get back to you.

{"macros":[{"meta":{"url":"https://studio.onepeloton.com/new-york/schedule"},"name":"Pelo_24","spec":{"params":[]},"steps":[["wait_doc",{"frame":0}],["click",["selector",{"meta":{},"type":"css","value":"[aria-label='Next'] "}],{"x":9,"y":132},{"frame":1}],["click",["selector",{"meta":{},"type":"css","value":"[aria-label='Next']"}],{"x":9.015625,"y":130},{"frame":1}],["click",["selector",{"meta":{},"type":"css","value":"[aria-label='Next'] "}],{"x":9.015625,"y":130},{"frame":1}],["click",["selector",{"meta":{},"type":"css","value":"[aria-label='Next'] "}],{"x":9.015625,"y":130},{"frame":1}],["click",["selector",{"meta":{},"type":"css","value":"[aria-label='Next'] "}],{"x":9,"y":130},{"frame":1}]],"version":2}]}

Thank you!

Thanks, makes it clear what the problem could be. Will monitoring the following URL that presents the same data in a slightly different form work?

https://schedule.studio.onepeloton.com/w7248695/p/7248695-peloton-studios-new-york/c/schedule?enddate=2024-04-03&startdate=2024-02-29&venues=&category=&instructors=&offering_types=

This URL is present in the page’s source:

Ah! That almost worked - is there a URL that represents the day view? I want to monitor the day view so I can see changes in the “full” button (change to “waitlist”). Thanks!

Hi, Just wanted to check to see if there was an update. Thanks!

A macro can be used here to select the day view and monitor the available slots. Can you try that out?

I tried to add a macro but I can’t get the page with that URL to load.

I see, it didn’t load in the remote browser. I will check it out and get back to you.

Hi just wanted to see if there was an update. Thanks!

A fix is being worked on. It is expected in a couple of days. I will let you know once it is ready.

1 Like

Hi @sacook805, this issue has been fixed and deployed. The page now loads in the remote browser. Can you try it now?

It works now thank you so much!

1 Like