Macros not working: port not found with 0 and Loading page timedout after 60 seconds

Hi! I’d like to ask why my macros are not working. Both of the sites I’m monitoring automatically logs out the account whenever the tab is closed so I have to use a Macro for each of them.

Monitor 1 Check log:

Monitor page:
https://bettingzoo.ag/v2/#/pendings

my macros are:

1. wait doc
  2. click (login id)
  3. type
  4. click (password)
  5. type
  6. click (enter)
  7. wait doc
  8. click (pending)

1st page:

2nd page:

3rd page:

Monitor 2 Check log:

Monitor page:
https://ezplay247.com/v2/#/pendings

my macros are the same as the one above:

1. wait doc
  2. click (login id)
  3. type
  4. click (password)
  5. type
  6. click (enter)
  7. wait doc
  8. click (pending)

1st page:

2nd page:

3rd page:

Thank you very much for your time.

Hi Paul,

I tried to create a dummy account to test the flow. But, seems like there is no way to signup from the landing page. it would be helpful if you can create a dummy account and share so that we can use it to debug the flow of the macro. Please email the dummy account details to support@distill.io.

Hi Sathya,

Sent the details of the dummy account last Sept 30. Please check. Thanks!

Here are also some of the sites that are having errors on the monitoring check logs. I will be sending another email with the details of the dummy accounts you can use for these sites.

Thank you so much for your help.

Monitor check log 1

Monitor page:
https://2bet888.com/Qubic/SpecificPlayerPendingWagers.php

1st page:

2nd page:

3rd page:

Macros:

1. wait doc
  2. click (username)
  3. type
  4. click (password)
  5. type
  6. click (login)
  7. wait doc
  8. click (ok)
  9. click (pending)
  10. wait doc

Monitor check log 2

Monitor page:
https://711ac.com/sports.html?v=1696551579634

1st page:

2nd page:

3rd page:

Macros:

1. wait doc
  2. click (ok)
  3. wait doc
  4. type (username)
  5. type (password)
  6. keypress (enter)
  7. wait doc
  8. click (pending)

Monitor check log 3

Monitor page:
[456142228] Pending Bets [456142228] (10stack.com)

1st page:

2nd page:

3rd page:

Macros:

1. wait doc
  2. click (username)
  3. type (username)
  4. type (password)
  5. keypress (enter)
  6. wait doc
  7. click (pending)
  8. wait doc

Monitor check log 4

Monitor page:
vodka55.com/v2/#/pendings

1st page:

2nd page:

3rd page:

Macros:

1. wait doc
  2. type (username)
  3. type (password)
  4. keypress (enter)
  5. wait doc
  6. click (pending)

Monitor check log 5

Monitor page:
smash66.com/v2/#/pendings

1st page:

2nd page:

3rd page:

Macros:

1. wait doc
  2. type (username)
  3. type (password)
  4. keypress (enter)
  5. wait doc
  6. click (pending)

Monitor check log 6

Monitor page:
Red105

1st page:

2nd page:

3rd page:

Macros:

1. wait doc
  2. type (username)
  3. type (password)
  4. keypress (enter)
  5. wait doc
  6. click (pending)

Hi Paul,

Thank you for sharing the macros and the dummy account. Will check it out and get back to you with a solution.

Thanks,
Sathya.

Hi Paul,

With respect to BettingZoo. The macro can be fixed by replacing the wait_doc ( step 7) with wait_for_duration.

Procedure:
[Make sure you are in the latest version of chrome extension: 3.7.0]

1. Click on the title of step 7 (“wait_doc”). A searchable dropdown will appear with names of all step types available.
  2. Select “wait_for_duration” from the dropdown. Now, your wait_doc will be replaced by wait_for_duration.
  3. There will be a number in the wait_for_duration step, below the title. Click on it and edit the number to be of 5. This is the number of seconds for which the macro will wait before executing the next step.
  4. Either press the “Enter” key or click on the “blue tick” symbol next to the input box. This will save the number for wait_for_duration.
  5. Click on the Save button to save the macro.

Now the macro should work properly.

Similar change should make EZPlay also to work.

Thank you so much for your help. Everything seems to be working fine now except for sites with multiple accounts. The macro works on the first account but once I add the second one, it starts to show some errors. Note that I already made 2 separate macros for each account.

Here are the details:

Can you elaborate on the issue.

I am unclear about what the steps are.

Are you running two macros each opening the same site but trying to login using different credentials?

I am using 2 macros to log in different credentials (Account 1 and 2) on the same site. Both are running simultaneously but there’s an error on the check logs and it only shows 1 account for both monitors. Please see details below.

I’m sending another email with the details of 2 dummy accounts for the same site. Thank you so much.

Monitor check log
Account 1

Account 2

Monitor page:
Pending Bets (10stack.com)

1st page:

2nd page:

3rd page:

Macros:

1. wait doc
  2. click
  3. type (username)
  4. click
  5. type (password)
  6. click (enter)
  7. wait for duration (5)
  8. click (pending)
  9. wait doc

I’ll debug it and get back to you.

Hi Paul,

The problem is that you cannot have two accounts loggin in to the same site.

This is what is happening:

1. Macro1 logs-in with account1.
  2. Browser now has the cookies of account1. When the site is opened in a new tab, it will not prompt for login because it has the cookies of account1. It will just show the account1’s info.
  3. Macro2 tries to login with account2. But, since the browser is already having account1 cookies, it will just open the account1’s page instead of login page. Thus causing Macro2 to error out.

Solution.

Option 1: Create different User profiles in Google chrome. Install Distill extension in both of them and run monitor1 (which uses macro1) from the first profile and monitor2 (which uses macro2) from the second profile.

Option 2: Use Cloud instead of the Chrome extension for running monitors.

Hi Sathya,

I used Option 2 and it’s working fine now. Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Hi

Getting the below error. Can you please help us resolve it urgently ?

The port in “port not found” the error message represents a connection to a frame in the page. This error can be logged if the frame in a page did not load or if the frame was destroyed before Distill had the chance to read its content.

Are you trying to monitor an inner frame’s content?

Hi Ajit, Exactly the page contains an iframe. Trying to monitor that page’s content. How to do that ?

You will need to find the reason the frame could not be found. For example, does the page need to be active (not in background) or do you need to take some action to load it? Try increasing the delay to see if giving the page more time to load the frames help.

1 Like

in distill app monitoring can we wait for the frame to load before reading the content ? Is there a setting like that ?

Thanks Ajit. It worked after setting the wait time to 5s and the polling time to 7s.

1 Like