Macro for Belglium legal website

I’m trying to run a macro but it’s not working (because of a bottom that asks whether I’m a machine)?

And: How am I supposed to send you the macro?

Hi,

You can share the macro by:

1. Clicking on “Export Macro” button.
  2. Open the downloaded .json file and copy the content.
  3. Paste it here in reply, so that I can take a look.

Thanks.

Here are the macros for the website JUPORTAL-zoekmachine

I have two macros for this website (one for the French site, one for the Belgium site) but the form doesnt allow me to put two.

You have shared an image ( thumbnail) instead of uploading the actual file. You can just copy paste the text inside the file to here so that I can take a test it out

Only one macro can be added to a monitor. One option can be to have two different monitors, one with the French macro and the other with the Belgian macro.

There is no way to bypass “I’m not a Robot” check. Possible solution would be to use local monitors ( browser extension or desktop app) and reduce the interval between checks ( 12hrs or more), so that the re-captcha won’t appear.

You said I should just copy paste the text inside the file to here so that you can take test it out. I don’t know how to open the file’s text. I also don’t understand why I can’t attach the macro as a file. It says a file with that ending I’m not authorized to post.

You said that a possible solution for the "I’m not a Robot” check is to use “local monitors (browser extension or desktop app)” What do you mean by that?

Further, I should reduce the “interval between checks ( 12hrs or more)”. Have bigger intervals than 12 hours or more than 12 hours?

You said that a possible solution for the "I’m not a Robot” check is to use “local monitors (browser extension or desktop app)” What do you mean by that?

1. There is a checkbox in the page with “I am not a Robot” text.
    Clicking it will sometimes prompt users to click on some of the given images, to ensure the user is not a bot.
  2. If we open the page very frequently, the checkbox would keep appearing in the page and there is no way to handle it automatically using macros. To prevent the checkbox from appearing, having a large interval between checks would help.

Further, I should reduce the “interval between checks ( 12hrs or more)”. Have bigger intervals than 12 hours or more than 12 hours?

My statement was unclear, i’m sorry about that. You should increase the interval between checks to 12 hours or more.