iOS app unable to sync watchlist or add a new monitor

First time with this service and using the latest version of the extension on Chrome with cloud monitoring for 1 product on various European Amazon sites. The iPhone app does not seem to sync with my watchlist nor can I add new monitors (only tried with Amazon links).

However, when I added my phone number via the app it showed up in the extension settings on the browser so not sure why the sync is not working.

And, whenever there is an error in the webapp/extension I get a notification badge on the app but the list stays empty.

In the extension/webapp it only shows 2 of my PCs as the devices and not my phone. On the phone app the device setting is missing.

To remedy I have tried to sync manually, restarted the browser + computer, tried on another PC, signed in and out of both the extension and iOS app but nothing seems to have helped.

Could you please advise other methods I could try? Thank you

The extension, webapp, and the iOS app - all three of these platforms connect to the same service. If you are able to view the monitors in the webapp, it means that they are added to the account. If those monitors are not visible in the iOS app, it is likely that the problem is with the iOS app. Can you try reinstalling the iOS app and see if you are able to view the monitors there?

I have the same issue and tried uninstalling but no joy

So I gave up but I think I figured out the issue. Using the free service when you set it up on Chrome you can set a lower interval to check. When you move this to the cloud the links with the lower interval checks do not show up on the app but as soon as I increased the interval back to default everything synced again.

I didn’t bother with it for too long because I found another tool which helped me get what I was looking for on Amazon.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced with the iOS app. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we are committed to resolving this issue promptly.

I’m pleased to inform you that we’ve addressed the concern in our latest update. Currently, this update is under review by Apple and should be available to all users soon. However, we understand the urgency of your situation and would like to offer an immediate solution.

To ensure that the issue is fully resolved and to provide you with advanced access to the fix, we would like to invite you to join our TestFlight beta testing program. Through TestFlight, you will receive a pre-release version of the app, allowing you to verify the solution at your earliest convenience.

If you are willing to participate as a beta tester, please let us know, and we will promptly send you an invitation with all necessary instructions. Your feedback during this testing phase would be invaluable and greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi!

I have a paid account with few monitors. I see all the monitors with Chrome and Firefox, but i can’t see no one in the iOS app. I am well log in. Sometimes 3 monitors appear, then disappeard.

It’s perfectly work 2 days ago.
Do you have any solution?

Hi,
I have exactly the same issue with iOS app

Can you try reinstalling the app and see you are able to view the monitors?

Hi,

Already done. No change.

this is happening to me as well. I have monitors active on my computer but they aren’t syncing to my mobile. i’ve re-installed, login, done all of that - nothing.

Version 3.9.1 has been released, which includes syncing fixes. Would you kindly install the most recent version of the app and check whether the syncing is working?

Hi @SureshM

This is still not working for push notifications. I am able to get gmail notifications but they aren’t as good as mobile. Any insight?

Thank you

@Iljad, Do you not receive any push notifications at all? If so, kindly check that your device has the following settings set correctly:

1. Notification Settings: In the iPhone Settings app, under Notifications to ensure that notifications for Distill app is enabled.
  2. Do Not Disturb Mode: If the device is in Do Not Disturb mode, push notifications will not appear. You can check this in the Settings app or the Control Center.
  3. Focus Modes: Newer versions of iOS introduced Focus modes (previously called Do Not Disturb modes for specific activities). If a Focus mode is enabled, it might restrict notifications from apps.
  4. Logout/Login or Reinstall: If all the above settings are correct, logging out of the app and logging back in, or uninstalling and reinstalling the app.