False trigger for changes

What I come across with many of my trackers is that it runs for short while quite okay. But after a short while it will constantly give a false indication of a new change. You can see in the picture that it says that one part has been removed, and the same time the exact same thing has been added.

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this?

1 Like

Hi @colking, from the screenshot it appears that the order of the items changed in a list in the page. Does that make sense?

1 Like

Hi @ajitk,

Unfortunately it doesn’t. When I check it myself the lay out of the page stays completely the same. I have already tried to put a delay in the configuration but that doesn’t seem to help either.

That’s interesting. Distill saw the list in different order when it opened the page in a background pinned tab (assuming that dynamic is set to true). It could mean that the page can load differently when it is loaded in foreground compared to a background tag.

Can you share the URL? I can try it out and see how it works.

1 Like

Aah alright. It is strange because it can ruin smoothly for 3 hours and then all of a sudden without any reason it just constantly gives the same change.

The URL is ≥ Gratis oude radiator oud ijzer — Verwarming en Radiatoren — Marktplaats

I couldn’t figure out the part of the page you were monitoring. Can you please share the monitor’s config or the selectors?

1 Like

My bad. This is the element that I am monitoring;

No worries. Can you please share the URL too that is opened in the screenshot? The earlier URL is different from the one open in the screenshot. Thanks!

1 Like

Sorry again!

The url is;
https://www.marktplaats.nl/q/radiator/#offeredSince:Vandaag|PriceCentsTo:0|postcode:1911XA|searchInTitleAndDescription:true