I’m trying to monitor an instagram profile but I haven’t seem to set this up correctly.
- Looking to set up cloud monitoring with email alerts
- Went to the instagram profile
- Selected monitor full page
- Checked my watchlist, drop down does not show the Instagram profile I’m trying to monitor. Instead it shows the login screen. Screenshot attached.
- I don’t seem to be getting any alerts.
Any help is appreciated, thanks.
@qwerty10206 Instagram has security features that prompt users to enter a code when accessing their account from a different location or device, so it is better to monitor it locally from your browser.
Here is one config that works for monitoring the post count of a profile:
"expr": "[role=\"main\"] header>section>ul>li:first-child span"
You can check out the help article: Config and Advanced Options – Distill to know how to view config. Then you can replace your existing monitor’s config with the above config.