Error: Monitor Doesn't Resume after Laptop Sleep

I have an issue where a monitor I have set doesn’t resume after my laptop wakes from sleep. If I log out of Distill and then back in, the monitor then runs over and over, outputting only the changes that happened in the last 15 seconds (the monitor is set for an hour). By running over and over it stops you from seeing the changes that happened in the last hour, because you only have access to the 3 previous runs of the monitor which only show the changes on the site in the last 45 seconds.

@pjrwatson Thanks for reporting the issue about checks not resuming after waking up. Does it happen after every sleep/wake up cycle or only occasionally? Can you please share your OS and browser details as well?

Note that when using the browser extension, you should be able to view 10 versions in change history even in free plan. The webapp will be limited to 3 in free plan.

@ajitk Thanks for getting back to me. I don’t know if it happens every time. I’ve stopped putting my laptop asleep, as I rely on these notifications for work. I will start watching to see if it happens every time or not.

Browser:
Chrome
Version 113.0.5672.63 (Official Build) (arm64)

I have a Apple Sillicon Mac laptop on Ventura 13.2.1

I have the browser extension installed but it only gives me 3 versions in the change history. The extension version is 3.5.0.

It doesn’t happen every time. Will let you know how often it happens when I get more data.

1 Like