Email format is throwing a cannot GET error

First off, great product. Using local device as monitoring via the desktop app is a great idea and outdoes visualping by miles.

I do have a request however, the email notifications when selecting several components are difficult to read as it becomes a wall of text. There’s an option at the bottom of the email that states change email format via action settings, however that page throws an error:

“Cannot GET /settings/actions” url is https://accounts.distill.io/settings/actions

If you can get the email notifications to look more like visual screenshots, or even allow us to better format the email I’ll purchase the largest package.

Thank you.

Hi @ferati

Firstly, welcome to Distill’s forums.
We’re delighted to note that you like our product & thank you so much for your words of praise.
Furthermore, thank you for bringing this to our attention, we’ll definitely look into it.
Meanwhile, if you login to the Distill app (bottom right corner of the page), you can navigate as follows:

Settings > Actions: Email Action Format

Please let us know, if you still face any issues.

Best,
Surya

Got it, thank you.

Is there a way to make the content more readable? In this instance it’s a list of pricing where each price is its own container but I’ve selected the entire list. The email content looks like the attached screenshot, whereas I’m after more dividers between each pricing row so it’s easier to read… any tips?

This is looking at the Ticketmaster listings, like this for example: Tickets: Red Hot Chili Peppers 2023 Tour, London | Fri, 21 Jul 2023, 16:00 | Ticketmaster UK

1 Like