Alarm trigger stopped working - Please explain

I using Distill servers to monitor a login protected web page taht shows statistics in a game. I would like to be notified when the numbers decreases and installed the following monitor:

The selector field is picked up correctly and I can see the numbers change in the log, however there is no Alert send when the number decreases as can be seen here:

(new useres can just put one picture into a post - so you have to guess, that I can prove what I say) I can send screenshots via mail on request

That used to work, but it stopped at some point and I can not get it working again, no matter what i tried. In the past I used the wrong number format for interpretation but this is not the case - at least as the browser tells me. However I do not trust the information as sometimes there is no number format available when trying to change the condition. The distill app does not even show the threshold taht would trigger the condition:

(new useres can just put one picture into a post - so you have to guess, that I can prove what I say) I can send screenshots via mail on request

Can you advise how I can get this alarm working again?

@ab1, do you need to get the alert when the number is less than 200 or when the number has decreased more than 200 compared to the previously tracked value? The configured condition is for the latter. For the latter case, can you share a screenshot of the change history where you expected to see a change raise an alert? Thanks!

I need an alarm, when the number has dcreased more than 200 in comparison to the former data.

However I found the problem myself. the Data on the page is pretty printed integer value for example 2.345.678 monitored at some point. However by choosing the default interpretation format A reads this as a floating point with value 2345,678. And when the number dropps down to 2.345.123 it is not as much as the given threshold. You have to choose number format B to get the right reading of the data.

There are some problems with choosing the right format:

1. There is no format option in the App, so when changing the threshold it also might set an interpretation that you do not see and do not want
  2. Sometimes there was no option shown how the data should be interpreted when using Firefox
  3. You should probably provide something like a typecast with the threshhold value that makes clear what both numbers should be.