US-visa appointment slot dates

Hi, I have followed the instructions in the blog Monitoring availability of US visa appointment dates using Distill – Distill and set up a monitor that tracks for two months. How can I go about setting a range of 4 months? I believe I need to set up some additional steps in the macro because we would have to click “next” to go to the next month?

Please advise how to set it up.

Thank you!

@masabbin If you need to monitor the available dates for the 3rd and 4th months as well, then you will need to record another macro that should capture the next button as well and then apply to the monitor.
To do this, you can follow these steps:

1. Import the Macro from the US visa article one more time. Rename the Macro for clarity.
  2. Click on “Open Recorder” for the newly added Macro.
  3. Click on the “Replay” button.
  4. Once it plays all the steps and shows the calendar’s latest 2 months, click on the “Start Recording” button.
  5. Click on the “next” button from the calendar view on the Visa page so that it shows the next 2 months. This will record the corresponding step on the recorded steps view.
  6. Click on the “Save” button.
  7. Duplicate your existing Visa monitor and apply this macro to the duplicated monitor.

I want to get notifications regarding USA visa appointment date in Nigeria between Lagos and Abuja. I’m looking for date between May and June this year